The Fabricated Goddess

Friday, December 22, 2006

The Haps...

Well people, the Christmas rush has finally hit me. I've totally fallen off the blogging wagon. No self portrait, no updates, no sadly accurate funny conversations. I promise, there will be down time in the next two weeks. School is officially on hold till January. My stage manager days are over for now - and for the record, no one was hurt so that's something, but the curtain did start to fall down half-way through the second performance which so the potential was there. Other than that, it was just the odd missed line, a missing in action performer and a geriatric speaker who dragged the intermission out for 25 freaking minutes. Business as usual I'd say. Thanks for tuning in. I promise to be back soon with some last minute crafty type updates. For now, I'll wish you all a blessed Christmas season. May God be present in a very real way in each of your hearts this year as you celebrate with family and friends. And may you know how much I love each and every one of you.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, I've totally been neglecting my photo blog and everything myself... but hey, I think we get to be excused from it, it's December! Craziest month of all!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family, lots of love from the Dutchie side of the world! Hope your holidays are happy and fun, and don't stress out. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/23/2006 04:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home