The Fabricated Goddess

Friday, December 08, 2006

Even-Steven.....

The Scene: the bathroom... Erin: [happily using my deodorant, let's imagine he's also happily humming, just for effect] hum, hummm, hummmmm..... Me: Why are you using my deodorant? E: I'm not. It's mine. You are using that other one on that shelf aren't you? Me: Yes, but.... E: There were a bunch of these in the closet. Me: Yes, that's because I bought a pack of them at Costco. You know? So I won't run out. E: Yeah, well, there were a bunch, so I grabbed one. Me: But they're mine. E: What, like the deodorant knows if the pits are male or female...it's all the same stuff. Me: That's not the point. I buy it so I won't run out. It's called planning ahead. E: Well I didn't have time to get to a store. Me: You're saying that you can't find 5 minutes in your day when you're out to pop into a store and buy some for yourself? E: Why should I when you have a stash right here? Me: Um, because it bugs me that you use up my deodorant. E: Kinda like when you eat my food? Me: Yes....exactly........so I guess were even. E: Yep, I guess we are. Me: And DON'T THINK I WILL STOP NOW JUST BECAUSE l KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home