The Fabricated Goddess

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Wowee Wow Wow....

If I had known that all I really needed to do to get you all to come out of the woodwork full force was a little whining? Oh you betcha I would have done it earlier! Thank you all for your kind words. I'm humbled that you all enjoy - even look forward to - my strange little world so much. This has been a really satifying experience for me. I hate to say it because it sounds a bit cliche, but this blogging everyday has given me a great sense of accomplishment. I'm thankful that my brain is in good working order. I'm thankful for internet access - Erin's still not sure of the wisdom here, but he's coming around. There was a time after university when I was so burnt out that the thought of writing anything other than a grocery list was terrifying and overwhelming. I felt like my brain had gone dormant in so many ways and I was afraid that it might not be reversable. I'd try to write from time to time, but I always felt stiffled and dissatisfied with the process and the results. I can't even remember the whole reason that I started this blog a little over a year ago now. Something to do with tracking and documenting my creative journey and my projects. Lately it's become so much more than that though. It's become a place of growth. I can measure how far I've come in getting back what I felt like I'd lost. Not so much the ability but the desire to write. And with that has come satisfaction and joy. Thank you all for taking the time out of your full and busy lives to check in over here and see what's shakin'. It's more encouraging than you could ever know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home