The Fabricated Goddess

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Junk Mail....

Usually I delete all junk mail immediately with out paying them much attention, but today I got one that caught my eye. The subject struck me as....odd. It said "My Peenis is always hard and is able to move without interuption!" Ummm, okay. What exactly does the one have to do with the other? Because that first one? That sounds like a problem. And that second thing? That just sounds weird. Do people usually interupt your penis? 'Scuse me, pardon me, um, comin' thru! Now wait just a doggone minute! I'm going to have to insist that you stop what you are doing right this instant! Yeah, I can see how this could become a problem. And finally, if you have a 'peenis' you may just be a 4 year old boy who hasn't figured out that the dangly bit of your body does anything other than pee. And in light of the other two problems, I am now deeply disturbed. Anyone else got any weird junk mail in their inbox today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home