The Fabricated Goddess

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Men In Skirts....

Today I'm thankful for my brother Wade. He's the big one on the right. He sent me this picture although I'm not sure why, 'cause he had to know that I'd use it against him. Check out the legs! I'm proud of him for the father that he is. I'm love him for the man he's become. Hard to believe that massive hunk of man meat is even related to little me, isn't it? Growing up we travelled a lot because of my dad's work and even though he is my stinky little brother, I'm sure glad he was around during those endless hours of overseas flights and long loooong car rides. For the times we "cleaned" our rooms and the hours we spent looking for things that Mum "hid" for safe keeping (those damn candy canes are somewhere in the house still, she's sure of it) thanks bro, it wouldn't have been the same without you. Don't ever forget that your big little sister loves you - after all, it's just the two of us. Sorry pal, but you're stuck with me.

2 Comments:

  • Well I have never officially met you Wade, but those are some beeauuutiful legs. Whoo HOO!

    By Blogger Treasured Grace, at 11/16/2006 07:21:00 p.m.  

  • Well you never cease to amaze me, you can tease me making me laugh and make me cry all in the same sentence. Thankyou and I wont hold it against you that you used an unflattering pictures. Love you to Little big sister.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/17/2006 12:47:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home