The Fabricated Goddess

Monday, November 20, 2006

Conversation....

Him: HON!! [insert exasperated tone] Bermuda triangle?! Me: OH! [sheepish] So you read that?? Him: .... Me: Uh, well....sorry about that. I didn't mean YOUR hairy bermuda triangle in particular... just like....um, in general....most crotchular areas...experience....hairiness. Him: Whaa? I just....why...huh? Me: Well, you know, this blogging every day is HARD! Him: ..... Me: [muttering to myself] I knew this was going to get dicey.

3 Comments:

  • I was wondering if he was going to say anything about that one?? LOL! You are awesome girl. I love you.

    By Blogger Treasured Grace, at 11/20/2006 12:40:00 p.m.  

  • hahahahahaha That's funny! I think the crotchular triangle with hand demonstration is hysterical as well. Thanks for the laugh ;)

    By Blogger white girl, at 11/20/2006 07:24:00 p.m.  

  • ROTFLMAO!

    I have to say I had to go back a few posts because I didn't understand todays blog at first but then I read it and re-read todays and now I can't stop laughing. I don't know Erin that well so it's pretty funny that that came from him. Good one!!

    Oh and I love your justification. hehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/20/2006 08:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home