The Fabricated Goddess

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blog....

Erin jokes (jokes) that I have birds chirping in my head. [Insert Erin singing "why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are neeaarrrr!!] This is mainly due to the fact that he is, in contrast, always (and I mean always) thinking and wrestling and AGONIZING over deep and heavy spiritual, moral or social issues, while I on the other hand am often contemplating things like say, oh, cheese and it's heavenly attributes or the quest for the perfect lip balm. There is absolutely no judgement or condemnation in his observation of my birds. There is more of a sense of envy, because, you know, the birds. They are pretty. And this thinking? Not so much. But lately, the pretty birds have been replaced, people. The new sound track playing repetitiously through my noggin says must blog...must.blog....MUST.BLOG!!! And the really scary part? The more I blog this month the more I feel like I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SAY. I'm feeling a little desperate. I've enjoyed this challenge but I'm afraid that this last week or so could make or break all of you. Some of you might stay for the long haul and others might just throw in the towel and run as fast as their legs will carry them. To those of you who decide to stay through to the end I say: thanks for not stabbing out your eyeballs with a fork before December 1st. To the rest of you, you probably made a wise choice. I want my birds back.

8 Comments:

  • I'm not one of the wise ones. I keep coming back, depspite my lack of comments. You're doing great. Just 8 more days and then you'll have your birds back!

    By Blogger Simone, at 11/22/2006 10:08:00 p.m.  

  • You always put a smile of my face with whatever you come up this..

    By Blogger Lover of God, at 11/22/2006 10:50:00 p.m.  

  • You make us laugh you make us cry, once in a while you make us cringe but your blog is always good and I for one will miss the daily glimpse in to your life. (I will now stand on my chair in the middle of the office and Scream "More Blog MORE BLOG MORE BLOG HELL NO WE WONT GO!!! MORE BLOG") I think I have there attention now.

    Dont worry they all think I am crazy anyway.

    Wader

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/22/2006 11:38:00 p.m.  

  • Well for sure some of your faithful love you......why I have no idea. But now even your fans are funny. Girl you keep blogging and thinking about the birds and cheese and whatever. I believe that in there somewhere is a thought waiting to bring you fame. Love Mum

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2006 06:12:00 a.m.  

  • Don't give up - I'm still here closet reading. And if I didn't have your blog to read each day, then I guess I'd have to actually do some work here! So please don't give up, you can do it.
    Love Rach
    PS - the legion here is having a turkey spin in December...you in? (we won't invite Chester)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2006 07:29:00 a.m.  

  • Even when you think you have nothing to say you say it in a way that entertains me and gets a smile or a chuckle out of me. The way you write about ANYTHING - even chese - gives me that entertaining escape from the mundain thoughts in my own head. This is exactly what I look for in what I enjoy reading and I'm telling you, I read alot! You have real talent, believe that.
    Krystin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2006 07:31:00 a.m.  

  • To quote my son in his kung fu when things get hard, "I can, I must, I will!" You can do it babe. I have so enjoyed coming here everyday and finding you rambling about crotchular regions and such. I still have a bad mental image of that one burned in my retina. LOL!! Don't give up, you know me, I'll be around forever...you can't get rid of me that fast.

    By Blogger Treasured Grace, at 11/23/2006 01:04:00 p.m.  

  • I'm loving coming here everyday with something new to read. Heck even when you didn't post everyday I'd visit your blog about three times a day (Yes my name is Rose and I'm addicted to blogs LOL). At any rate I'm sticking it out until the end and hey I'm right there with you posting everyday (well except for last Sunday don't know what happened to my blog that day ah well).
    Only a few more days. You can do it. But please make sure you don't take off too much time when December comes as I will miss your posts.

    By Blogger Rose, at 11/23/2006 02:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home