The Fabricated Goddess

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Wow, Y'all Have Such Good Ideas, You Should Be Writing This Blog....

Thank you all for the excellent 'Saturday' blog post ideas. I can't believe that was so successful! I'm going to use all those ideas, no doubt. I outed more people than I thought I would (Baby Girl - you should definitely STAY!) and that really just makes me so SO happy. I will be putting together a prize package that will include a little somethin' somethin' of the handmade variety in it (read: small handbag). IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RECIEVING THE PRIZE THAT I WILL DRAW AT RANDOM ON THE 1ST OF DECEMBER: please email me at: fabricatedgoddess (at) yahoo (dot) ca* and I will enter your name to draw. I will also be including all those who comment during my blog-o-thon, so your chance of winning may be about 1 in 8, give or take the anonymous comments from my family. Yay! I'm so excited. See you tomorrow, eager beavers. * IF that email address just confused the heck out of you (mom) call me, we'll tawk. I'm just going to assume the rest of you will figure it out.

2 Comments:

  • Good morning, Michelle! I can't wait to read your daily posts...be encouraged and excited about what God will do through this 'experiment' over the next 30 days.
    Courtnay

    P.S. I want to be entered in your draw since I don't have a bag yet...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/01/2006 08:23:00 a.m.  

  • Done! Consider yourself entered! And thanks, as always, for the encouragement! Love you Court.

    By Blogger Fabricated Goddess, at 11/02/2006 07:07:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home