The Fabricated Goddess

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Plan? I thought the plan was jam....

Okay, so, I am committed to doing this blog every day thing for the month of November and I want you all to know, I'm doing this for you. Like I said, you can thank me later. And I did make a plan of attack for this undertaking. Which I probably won't stick to. But I like to think that it will help steer me in the right direction. Preparation, people, that's the word of the day. So as follows, here is the break down of how I will fill those days up, and not just be reduced to posting such eloquence as "NARF" or the ever popular "ARGH" followed by eight billion exclamation points when I run out of interesting things to post about: True Confession Monday: Oh the JOY! I'll dig into the vault (it's substantial I assure you) and give you a glimpse of me in all my wonderful, underwear-inside-out goodness. Let the hit counter spin to full capacity. Self-Portrait Tuesday: I've been slacking in the shameless self indulgence area lately, so I thought I'd bring this one back regularily for November at least. Long enough to sicken even myself. Yay. Cook-Book-Look Wednesday: What culinary masterpiece will I come up with each week? Hard to say, but whatever it is (seriously, what IS that?) I'll take pictures and post it here with recipe. Oh the HORROR. Thankful Thrusday: What am I thankful for this week? Could be red wine (ahem) or the invention of wet wipes in travel packs (amen) - you just never know. Converstation Friday: Okay here's where I post cryptic snippets of some converstation that I've either participated in or witnessed this week. Alternately this could be Work In Progress Friday, as I see all the cool craft blogs are doing it, but since this isn't really a craft blog and since the only WIP around here on a Friday will probably be unloading the dishwasher, I thought I'd try and make it more interesting than that. "Blank" Saturday: I've got nothing for Saturday people! So help a girlfriend out, would ya? Drop a comment and give me a suggestion for Saturday's post and I'll pick one and write about it (and plug your blog in the process if you have one). If you don't help out and give me suggestions for Saturday, I'll torture you with really bad lymricks. Here, I'll give you an example: There once was a mother from Kelowna, Who made home made lasagna, She tarried with pride, Mozza cheese by her side, Till her family all weighed 800 pounds. The end. See? Bad. You do not want this, so please for the love of all that is good, give me ideas!! Sketch Book Sunday: I'll dig in and commit to drawing each week so that I can pick something to post for you. I've been meaning to actually flex that muscle for a while now. No time like the present. So there you have it. A plan. From ME! I know, I'm shocked too, but I feel better about this already. NaBloPoMo or die! [EDIT]OOHHHH! One more thing....I'm going to have a prize(s) for the person(s) who actually leave the most comments during the month of November and/or who actually gives me Saturday topics. See, now aren't you glad you stopped by??

9 Comments:

  • I vote for Wordless Saturday. Just post a picture of what ever you want. It's pretty easy for someone that is posting something every day and needs a break from typing.

    By Blogger Rose, at 10/24/2006 06:40:00 p.m.  

  • How about posting a verse or prayer or something the Lord has shown you or done in your life in the week? We all need the encouragement of reading what He is doing in the lives of others to keep us going.
    Good for you for doing this!
    Courtnay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/25/2006 09:33:00 a.m.  

  • A combination of the two...a picture I've taken and a prayer to go with it??

    hmmmm.....you two may be onto something.

    :)

    By Blogger Fabricated Goddess, at 10/25/2006 10:13:00 a.m.  

  • This is a brilliant plan! I like the way you've designated a topic for each day. I think wordless Saturday sounds cool, alternatively train-of-thought Saturday, which is my usual approach to blogging ;) Hope you're doing well, love L xx

    By Blogger Lizzy, at 10/26/2006 03:34:00 a.m.  

  • Hey girl waht ever it takes to get your creative juices going. You are the best in our view. Mum

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/26/2006 06:24:00 a.m.  

  • How about Favorites. Find what your favorite thing is around town or home. Coffee, shoes, local shop, appliance. I guess like a review but your own funky twist to it! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/26/2006 12:18:00 p.m.  

  • I'm doing the whole NaBloPoMo thing too - I just stumbled in here from the participant list (I'm in full-on nosey mode).

    Good luck for November.

    Here's my two penneth for Saturday - vent. Vent all the crap you've had to deal with. Seriously. Tear into un-named people, places and events of the week.

    Let the visitors be your counsellor :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/28/2006 10:33:00 a.m.  

  • How about making saturday stories from the family, Like Effie saturday or and any of the other beautiful stories that are trapped in that cranium.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2006 08:42:00 a.m.  

  • Okay, you've forced me out - I feel like a "closet-blog-reader". But here are my thoughts for a Saturday blog - love the idea of a family memory day or memorable life moments.
    Love and miss ya! Rach

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2006 01:12:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home