The Fabricated Goddess

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

And the word of the day is....

D-O-N-E Like dinner. Like road kill. Like a tissue that's been through the wash. Done. Want a list of the things I'm done with? 1. The whining. 2. The incessant whining. (okay that one goes directly to me, but it's still on the done list.) 3. Belligerent confrontations at the front door - while it's open - with one 4 year old over coats, shoes, socks etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum. 4. Belligerent negotiations (that go on forever - Lord help me and the rest of the world if he decides to use his powers for evil instead of good) over every blinking thing that he is asked/expected/requested of to do. 5. Chances. I'm soooo done with giving chances. 6. Privileges! Earn 'em. Yeah, you heard me. They aren't requirements in your daily extistence any more. 7. All back talk. 8. All bad attitudes. 9. All sassy and disrespectul lip. 10. All slamming of doors. 11. All excuses for not following the rules and regulations that go with being a member of this family. Saying you didn't hear me or that you forgot isn't going to fly. Pay attention now, 'cause I'm only saying this once: I'm NOT kidding.

5 Comments:

  • Hey girl your having way to much fun. Go out and run you will feel so much better. The good thing is they grow up, move away and you visit them on line. It is a stage it doesn't last forever unless you let it. Mum

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/17/2006 01:48:00 p.m.  

  • preach it sister. I am so done with you. Not, of course, done with you, But DONE, along side with you. Know what I mean?? All done.
    lambz

    By Blogger lambsalot, at 10/17/2006 04:18:00 p.m.  

  • Oh girl, sounds like you are having one on my weeks. I hear you. Like your mom said it doesn't last forever. PRAISE. THE. LORD.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/17/2006 05:17:00 p.m.  

  • Oh my. I sooooo understand. Good Luck.

    By Blogger Rose, at 10/18/2006 10:46:00 p.m.  

  • I'm feeling it too. My wish for the day...win enough in the 649 to pay off Mom's house so she can quit work to stay home and raise 'em while I run away to an island somewhere!!!! Then the "phases" can last as long as they want!! lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/19/2006 12:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home