The Fabricated Goddess

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I know, I know.....

It's been waaaaaay too long since I updated. But if any of you truly knew how gruelling and insane the last 2 weeks have been you'd have mercy on me and my neglected blog. Truly you would. Let's see....where to begin. The play is finished. Last show was Sunday afternoon. I think overall it went really well (despite an incredibly catty review in the paper...but we won't go into that). I had a lot of fun. I really did. Here's a picture of me in my dance costume - disguised so that no one would know I was moonlighting as a party guest... And one rather dishevelled one of me with Juliet after the party scene...thus the wig-wrecked hair on me....OY! I will have more pictures later....it really is just too crazy around here. Mum and Dad came to help Erin with the house basement reno and to see the play. There were jackhammer's and back-hoes involved. Enough said. We were without water for 2 1/2 days. It was a little crazy. But now the plumbing at least is pretty much all new and taken care of. I can seriously not wait till this whole thing is done. And now? Now I'm going to go start cleaning up the aftermath of the last week. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

  • Whoooooo pictures! :D

    Love the black and red combo, plus, fun wig! Heeheehee. Hey, didn't you get to make all the costumes for the play too?

    Glad you had such fun, and keep us updated on what else you're gonna try out for!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/17/2006 05:04:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home