The Fabricated Goddess

Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's official....

Well, two things, actually. First, cue the music, the kids are done school for the year and it's officially summer vacation. The boys and I are planning on staying in our jammies all day to celebrate. And second - I have had my ass kicked. Thank you Auntie Sharon. I promise to update more regularily, now that my gig as a taxi is on hiatus. It has been a nutty last few weeks involving parties, school functions, soccer games, hockey playoffs and play rehearsals. My laundry is piled high. My house keeping (don't laugh) has been neglected. My sewing has fallen by the way side. My blog has been all but abandoned. I'll be back later to post my hugely ambitious list of things to do. Aren't you thrilled??

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home