The Fabricated Goddess

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Excercise should be a four-letter word....

This post is a disclaimer for anyone reading my blog. The next 4 days (starting Monday morning at the ungodly hour of 6am) I will be starting a workout "bootcamp" with my dear friend Sherri-Ann. I WILL be moaning. I WILL be complaining. Why?!. Why am I doing this? (sigh) To avoid the onset and progression of middle-aged spread, sadly. So, should you see me on the street over the next several days (and possibly weeks while my body adjusts to an actual excercise regime) if, by chance, I growl/snarl/utter some completely unintelligible, yet cranky sounding phrase, please just nod knowingly and move along. This is your best chance at not getting hurt. Seriously people, I am that out of shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home