The Fabricated Goddess

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Labour Day's Ironic Two Purse Output

Well it seems I put my holiday Monday to excellent use. I made two purses. I'm getting faster. I especially like the Orange Butterfly purse. I wasn't sure about the fabric when I got it, I was a little worried about the yellow being too bright. I'm quite pleased with this one. The Treena....a special request on this one. I love this green check and blue flower fabric. Although I could not for the life of me get a clear picture of it. Fuzzy focus, arrrgggh! Today was "back to school" for Ethan. He almost went as his alter-ego "Lewis" (this would be the character he assumes when he puts on his nose and moustache glasses) I wonder what Miss Kingsley would have thought of that? lol What a kid. And for me it's a momentous day also. I'm actually working as we speak, although my young charge is sleeping in the other room. I'm babysitting the sweet wee Rachel. So far so good. She's been very quiet today. I'm sure that will change, but I'll take it for now. Anyway it's money and Finny isn't all alone all the time which is nice. It's 1.45pm and he's only just now asked "Can we go get Brother NOW??" so that's an improvement. I'd better go and entertain him for a while so he doesn't get crazy....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home