The Fabricated Goddess

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Waterproofmascaraday: the weekday formerly known as "Thursday"

So I don't even know where to begin, really. It's been such an emotional roller-coaster these last two weeks (has it only been two weeks? feels like longer). So we had trouble with our visas, some minor miscommunication with a dash of complete newbish confusion, befuddled by the enormity of this whole thing, means that they decided that it wasn't going to work out this time. However, they are interviewing another candidate this weekend and will let us know if they decide to go forward with their search or not. It feels like this whole thing was a dream that just evaporated upon waking. I'm not sure I understand the full purpose of it all yet....I'm trying to keep my eyes on God and trust that this is for the best, but I'm really really disappointed, much more than I thought I would be. More later, I have to go cry through another box of tissue.

2 Comments:

  • Awww my dear friend ((((Michelle)))) I am so sorry your heart is so sad. I know it is hard but try to keep looking up to your Father b/c he does know best. My heart is sad for you too but my flesh is crying out a BIG hallelujah b/c my bestest friend is not moving across the globe (at least not yet). I treausure our friendship so much and would (will) be sad when that day comes. But for now I will enjoy all the moments of fun, frivolty (sp?) and coffee. LOL! You are truly a sister of my heart and I love you more than words can say.
    Sherri-Ann

    By Blogger Treasured Grace, at 9/29/2005 01:01:00 p.m.  

  • Thank you thank you, my sweet sister (in spirit and in my heart of hearts) You are a true gift from the father. I am glad too that we still have many more days of fun ahead. Ahhhh, why is growth always so dang hard?? I wasn't expecting all of this and I wasn't prepared for how hard it would be to let it go. But if this life is truly God's and not mine to live then I have to believe that everything has a purpose...even the stuff that feels so shitty. LOL Thanks for standing with us, we are so blessed to have such awesome friends. I love you, sistalah.

    By Blogger Fabricated Goddess, at 9/29/2005 01:17:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home