The Fabricated Goddess

Friday, September 07, 2007

Letters To Stranger.....

[A formal apology if you are getting bored with these....I've long been storing up this one without an appropriate venue in which to share. It's sorta like therapy for me. And now, in a cruel twist of fate, you may need therapy if I post too many more of these.] Dear Generously Proportioned Cosco Shopper, Hola. May I be the first to tell you that I admire your moxie. You really are working those pink jersey short shorts. And, hey, I for one, am all about the accepting the body God gave you. Although I’m questioning the wisdom of accepting the axiom of “we wear short shorts” as a truth on which to stand. I feel I must tell you, I’m troubled by the vision that you are on two levels: Firstly, your shorts vaguely resemble giant pink panties, or maybe the shortie bottoms from a pair of baby-doll jammies. Not wholly fit for standing in line at Cosco doing a little wholesale shopping. Although that’s totally your prerogative. Secondly, by far the more pressing matter - and there is no delicate way to put this - your bum is eating your shorts. That is all, FG

3 Comments:

  • ROFLMAO!!!!

    Please don't apologize I love these letters. Besides, what's one more issue for my therapist to tackle?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/07/2007 12:23:00 p.m.  

  • I've got to agree with simone, I too love reading you letters. You say what we're thinking so well...it's fun to read my thoughts ....he he...miss you, Kristy P.S. Got any room for us yet??? We're in town in October for Courtnay's wedding.

    By Blogger Richard and Kristy, at 9/07/2007 07:27:00 p.m.  

  • So it's been awhile since I have read your blog and in trying to get some housework today I thought I'd take a quick break and see if ther is anything new on your blog...so,so funny!! I love the letters to the srangers and you made me laugh my head off this morning. What a great ides, keep it comin' Love you,
    Deb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/11/2007 10:22:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home