The Fabricated Goddess

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well, I Bet You Thought Aliens Abducted Me....

Okay, so here it is. I'm doing props for a local show and I've pretty much been living at the rehearsal hall. Don't get me wrong, I've been aware of how little I've posted here in the last three months. And for the record I've tried to post, but it's like the part of my brain that writes went on vacation. So in an attempt to put something ANYTHING (as Erin put it so kindly this morning) here....I've a list. Here are 45 things you may never have needed to know about me: 1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? The Beatles song "Michelle". Which is why it's so SO special whenever some clever person sings it to me. Actually, I'm being over sarcastic. I don't really mind when people make that association with my name. What I hate? When people call me "Shell-Bell". 2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Full out, gut wrenching sobbing cried? Can't remember. Suppressed tears....um, last week. 3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? honey ham 5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? If I answer 'no', how long will it take the magic fairies to come collect these two creature who are currently lounging on my couch? 6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe. I talk too much sometimes. And I've a tendency toward being a bit neurotic. I think I would annoy me - as another person. Wait. I'm confused.....would me, as another person, know that it was me? Or...what? I can't answer this one without more coffee. 7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? no. 8. ARE YOU MISSING ANY ORGANS (TONSILS,APPENDIX....)? Um, not that I'm aware. 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO!! 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Captain Crunch. Don't tell my kids. 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. 12. ARE YOU PHYSICALLY STRONG OR EMOTIONALLY STRONG? Pretty wimpy in both departments, although I like to think I'm emotionally strong. Which I can totally pull off until someone uses the last of my coffee cream without replacing it. Yeah. 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? For the love of PETE! Why do you all assume that everyone LOVES ice cream?? Maybe some of us don't like ice cream. Maybe some of us are lactose intolerant. Maybe SOME of us would rather strap a big ol' bag of chips onto our head like a feed bag. Ever think of that?? 14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? haireyesteethhandsfingernailsshoesclothes FOR MEN OR WOMEN ? um..... 15. RED OR PINK? Red 16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? If I were going to be completely vain I'd say my thighs. If I were going to be completely transparent I'd say my need to verbally process. 17. BOOKS OR MOVIES? Before kids: books After kids: movies .... I don't really have time to read 18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? what, like right now? You're assuming a lot, you know. 19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? popcorn with butter and seasoning salt. 20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the distant sound of kids shows. 21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Chartruese....everyone knows that. 22. FAVORITE SMELLS? The crook of my husbands neck....or his t-shirt when I nick one to sleep in. 23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Probably Erin or Sherri-Ann....hard to say. 24. ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, technicaly I STOLE this from Simone over at her blog.....which is one my blogroll and I'm too lazy to link right now. 25. FAVOURITE T.V. SHOW? Big Love! HBO, how I love thee. 26. HAIR COLOUR? Brown, but it would please me if you'd refer to it as 'dark auburn'. 27. EYE COLOUR? Green and brown, but again, please call them 'hazel'. I'm all about the fancy names. 28. FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE BAR? Dark chocolate - because it's gluten free. 29. WHAT'S THE NEXT THING YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? My basement being finished so that we can move back into the rest of the house. 30. FAVORITE FOOD? Salad (with everything in it) 31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? OH please! Happy endings, of course. 32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Orlando. 33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Stripped. 34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer 35. IF YOU COULD LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Spanish 36. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Cheesecake with oreo bottom 37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? A learning Styles book and Respectful Parents, Respectful Kids. 38.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't use one. Scandalous, I know. 39. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING YOU SHOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW? Laundry. OH man, that gene skipped a generation. 40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? CMT awards show (for my sweet, sweet country music lovin' husband) Excellent for practicing my southern drawl, y'all. (EDIT: okay that part I filled in a while ago....but I'm not changing it.) 41. FAVOURITE SOUND? Laughter - genuine, belly aching, tear inducing laughter 42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, hands down. 43. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Irian Jaya, Indonesia 44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? What do you mean by 'special'? 45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sarnia, ON

5 Comments:

  • Hello again! I have missed your posts. Good thing I know what's going on in your crazy life or I just might think you had been abducted!
    I actually did this "get to know me" quiz recently and found some of the questions to be refreshingly different from the usual. Never hurts to get to know the people in your life a little better!
    Love ya!
    Court

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2007 10:09:00 a.m.  

  • Hey girl. Where have you been for sure. The self quiz was funny. Do you think finishing your basement will get you going again with this blog thing. We have missed your humour. Love md

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/27/2007 06:20:00 a.m.  

  • Nice humour you have ;D). I'll get back here for sure.
    Bye for now.vv

    By Blogger Micas, at 5/29/2007 01:54:00 p.m.  

  • So does is that basement comment directed to too few of workers? Hmmmm I guess that I will have to rethink my schedule. I know how tiny that place is.
    TBO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/31/2007 10:45:00 a.m.  

  • Miss you, Sol! Hope everything is going well over there, been busy at my end myself, but still thinking of ya and hope you're not toooo buried underneath stacks and stacks of props. ;)

    Oh, and your survey just reminded me again: they started showing Big Love just a couple weeks ago. Been watching (though I missed last week's episode and prolly will miss tomorrow's too) - it's fun! Not my fav yet, but it's definitely in my list of weekly TV nights. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/17/2007 03:15:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home