The Fabricated Goddess

Friday, August 24, 2007

Starting Out Slow....

I had dreams - big dreams - of updating this space on a regular basis. Apparently life is still not resembling anything 'back to normal' yet. So, in lieu of an actual post, I'm going to give you a new photo. Think of it as my way of saying I still love you. Even though it's not what you logged in to get. I know, a poor substitute for my wit and charm. Always ready for a fight..... [Edited to add: getting better with this new camera, huh-huh, don'tcha think??]

1 Comments:

  • Hee, he looks so cute! Don't worry about the updating if life's still being crazy, gotta have priorities! Is the basement almost done yet, anyway? You take care, can't wait to hear more from ya. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/25/2007 10:12:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home