The Fabricated Goddess

Friday, August 31, 2007

Letters To Strangers.....

To the hot-body 60-ish lady at Starbucks, yesterday: Dear Hot-Body, First let me say, kudos on the great shape you are in. It's obvious you have taken care of yourself. You've got it going on, and I, for one, applaude you for it. Way to go. I hope and pray I am in as decent shape as you in another 30 years. Also, bravo for not choosing 'slut gear' to show off every nook and cranny of your fabulous figure. I'm impressed. Lesser women would have caved to the pressure of the 'got it? flaunt it.' approach to apparel that seems so so prevalent these days. So, not only are you in great shape, you are also mature. I know. What a concept. However, one word of advice. You may want to rethink that pale yellow terry cloth athletic outfit you were wearing yesterday. It was very cute, but it kinda looked like pyjamas, which, considering where we live, it is not all that surprising to see jammies out in public. But honey? I could see the white thong you were wearing on your specatacularily firm bottom right thru those pale yellow terry yoga pants. And while I guess I should be thankful you were wearing any underwear at all, AND furthermore, while I am fully aware of how the thong underwear functions, it is quite another thing altogether to be forced to view a public demonstration of exactly why the thong is sometimes referred to as 'butt-floss'. Repectfully yours, FG

1 Comments:

  • wow. what a sight! but i wonder if the whole thong thing was her way of being sluty. maybe secretly she's wishing she could Britney-it-up but she is 60 after all and that's all she has the nerve for. lol!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/31/2007 09:08:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home