The Fabricated Goddess

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This Is A Story About A Box....

This is a box. This is some of the stuff that went in the box. This is an empty box. See? Some of the stuff from the box went here. Most of the other stuff from the box went here. Bye stuff! OH look, it's a truck! I wonder what is happening to the box? Lift OFF!! Going. Going..... Gooiinnnngggg...... Gone. [Edited to add: this is my first post on my new MacBook....I don't have a mouse yet, so it took me two days to do this post....and I may now have carpal tunnel. Umm, also, as a sign of maturity and growth, I accepted this MacBook as my 15th wedding anniversary present from my sweet Erin instead of the equivalent money offered to buy me a new diamond. Whaaa? you say? Yep, I picked the more practical gift. Lucky for you I did, 'cause baby? I've got big plans. And, yes, the driver of the truck thought I was nuts.]

2 Comments:

  • hey, congrats on the box being gone, sounds like you'll be getting some normalcy back to your lives!!

    i don't know what you're doing with your Macbook but you are going to LOVE it! We're a Mac family here thru and thru!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2007 09:22:00 a.m.  

  • hey we have a place to park when we come!! he he....I NEED to come and visit you soon, i miss you! Andrew is growing and life is great....talk to you soon, Krist

    By Blogger Richard and Kristy, at 8/31/2007 07:28:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home