The Fabricated Goddess

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ode To A Cucumber: A Photo Booth Essay...

This shocking cuke came in our organic produce box last week. I have no words for this. I give you a Photo Booth essay instead. ODE TO A CUCMBER: Organic, to say the least. *takes a bow* My cucumber and I thank you. [Edit: this essay documents my thought process of "Holy Mother of Pearl if this is what organic cucumbers look like these days, then what on earth do the chemically enhanced, mass produced ones look like? Are cukes going to take over there world?? I'm somewhat frightened and oddly preplexed." except I couldn't say any of that because I was too stupified. Yes. By a cucumber.]

3 Comments:

  • Honey, you crack me up!! I'm sitting here laughing... no one else in the house and I think the neighbours can hear me!!

    I luv ya:)
    Deb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/20/2007 11:42:00 a.m.  

  • Crap, woman ... you are so breathtaking to me I don't even want my friends to read your blog.
    I am serious.
    even in all your silliness you honestly took my breath away at the first picture.
    that Erin ...
    no wonder he has no time to waste with facebook

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/20/2007 02:20:00 p.m.  

  • Even when I post incredibly unflattering picture of myself making silly faces? You are crazy....but thank you.

    And Erin has no time to waste on Facebook because he is up to his eyeballs being a work-a-holic. I think he loves his job almost as much as us. Almost.

    By Blogger Fabricated Goddess, at 9/20/2007 03:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home