The Fabricated Goddess

Monday, February 12, 2007

Let Me Count The Ways....

Oh temporary insanity, how I wish you would go away. Cranky - again - because this: -children, with the fighting, and the yelling, and the arguing. (that's my lego! NO it's mine! NO THAT"S MY LEGO! No MIINNNE! I have to go to the bathroom! NO I have to go to the bathroom! ETHAN!!! I HAVE TO GO!!! THE POOP IS GOING TO FALL OUT OF MY BUM!!!!) I so wish I was making this stuff up. -hormonies.suck.full-stop. -no sun! Oh my good gravy! what I wouldn't do for a full day of sunshine right about now. I went to the health food store and bought some sort of happy pill that was - no joke - called "sunshine in a bottle". Lord please let this help! It's been a dank, dark, cold winter here. -dirt. dust. more dirt. -2 mountains of laundry. I'm incapable of conquering the laundry. I guess that gene skipped a generation. -980 square feet of chaos. Yep. That just about sums it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home