The Fabricated Goddess

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

So Where the Heck Have I Been?

A most excellent question. I've been doing a whole lot of this: And not very well either. My new camera is complicated and I don't really know what I'm doing BUT THIS IS NOT STOPPING ME! Oh, no. It's the new and improved BOLDER updated version of me. I won't be put off by a camera. I will conquer that sucker. Other than that, it's been busy busy here getting the kids (and oh, heck me) back into the routine of life after Christmas. I did enjoy my break. I think my birds almost came back. Now, back to business as usual.

1 Comments:

  • Consider me jealous! That looks like one awesome camera. Though, I've seen my brother having to mess around with his... complicated stuff! Can't wait to see some more of your photos with this new toy once you feel like you've had enough practice with it, hope you're having a good 2007 so far. :) Take care, you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/2007 09:41:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home