The Fabricated Goddess

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Photo Thrusday....

Just a few snaps that I took this week. A close up of some rocks. Scintillating, no? A rare photo of Ethan NOT making one of those faces. This one is entitled 'unimpressed'. Seriously - could he look more bored with my snapping? And apologies for the lack of posting here. I really have to get a handle on this new schedule. When this will happen, I don't know. And I promise to stop apologizing for not posting - it's getting old, even for me.

1 Comments:

  • Hey those are better photos of the boys then I have on my fridge. Just ask me how many I have on my fridge. MD
    Please keep taking pictures this might lead into something.....they are good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/26/2007 12:34:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home