The Fabricated Goddess

Thursday, January 12, 2006

De-Lurking week....

Apparently it is de-lurking week on the internet. I know this because I read savvy blogs like Alice over at Finslippy, and Paper Napkin over at, well, Paper Napkin. For those of you that don't know, de-lurking means leave a comment and let me know that you love me, or don't love me, or read me but were too afraid to leave a comment, or maybe you haven't figured out HOW to leave a comment. Well, now's your chance. C'mon, it's not hard. Just click the link beneath this post that says "comments" and fill in the info. It's that easy!

2 Comments:

  • Well, OK then. Hello! I just got here via the "Next blog" button.

    As someone who is a bit farther along in the childrearing (my girls are 11 and 9), I can say in all honesty: Don't worry, you'll find your purpose in life, because at some point they will start wiping their own bums, and on that day, you will shout, "Halleluiah!!!!!!!" ;-)

    By Blogger Imperatrix, at 1/12/2006 03:45:00 p.m.  

  • Well, amen to that! lol Seriously, it's good to know that they will start doing some stuff for themselves!

    Thanks for the comment.

    By Blogger Fabricated Goddess, at 1/12/2006 06:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home