The Fabricated Goddess

Monday, December 05, 2005

O Christmas tree....

'Are you going to put tinsel on the tree?' 'You don't like tinsel.' 'I know, but you luuurve tinsel on the tree.' 'I won't put it on.' 'It's your tree too. Put it on.' 5 minutes later... 'AHHHH! I'M FINDING TINSEL ALL OVER THE HOUSE! I HATE TINSEL!!' 'SEE?? This is why I didn't want to put tinsel on the tree.' 'No really, it's fine. I'M FINE.' 'Don't you think it looks like shiney icicles?' 'No. I think it looks like sparkely spider webs.' 'Made by the magical Christmas spider of course.' 'How could I forget? The magical Christmas spider.' 'Spinning beautiful sparkling webs on your Christmas tree.' 'Riiiiight.'

1 Comments:

  • OMG your dh is a total crack up. I can soooo hear him having this conversation with you. I can hear his voice in my head...hmmm should I be worried?? LOL!!!!

    By Blogger Treasured Grace, at 12/05/2005 02:46:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home