The Fabricated Goddess

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Conversations With My Son (This week) ....

'I can't eat this. It has the white part on it.' 'The white part of watermelon won't kill you.' 'I don't like it, I want it off.' 'So bite it up to the white part.' 'I can't.' 'Here, gimme.' 'EWWWW, gross! I can't eat that now.' 'Why not?' 'Because your spit is on it.' 'Oh get a grip. You came from inside my body, you know. I'm pretty sure my spit won't hurt you.' ------------------------------------------------------- 'Mum! I want to get out now.' 'Ok, did you shampoo your hair?' 'What?' 'Your hair, did you shampoo it?' 'What?' 'Did.You.SHAAAMMMPPOOOO YOUR HAIR???' 'OH. No.' 'Okay, well, wash your hair. Oh, and scrub your butt too.' 'Nawww, I don't want to.' 'Well, you should.' 'Why?' 'Because if you don't it will get itchy.' 'Oh, that's okay. I'll deal with that later.' 'Well, just so you know, when it gets itchy it will probably be stinky too.' 'No it won't.' 'Um, yes it will. Then you'll be the stinky boy at school.' 'You do it for me.' 'YOU'RE S-E-V-E-N!!!' 'Well, I don't want to put my hand in there!' 'Oh good Lord. Just get your hand in there and scrub your ass!'

4 Comments:

  • ROTFLMAO- Oh Michelle, your family is hilarious!! You're son doesn't want to scrub his ass and one of daughters can't stop scratching hers!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/06/2006 03:33:00 p.m.  

  • Mike did you start that book on the rabbit rescue centre yet, you have some new material here for chapter 9. The joy of children wait till they discover girl or they dicover your boys then the fun will start. Got to love how they think.
    LHD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/06/2006 04:33:00 p.m.  

  • Very funny. No one wants the be the stinky kid any where unless you are seven. One out weighs the other.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/07/2006 09:45:00 a.m.  

  • Oh my goodness...you guys are sooo funny!! Kids say the darndest things sometimes. Way to go on the Bathing 101.

    Deb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/10/2006 01:08:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home