The Fabricated Goddess

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's all in your attitude, lady...

'Sheesh, you are the so talented! Painting, purses, flower arrangement. What can't you do woman?!' 'Hmmm, let's see - that would be keep my house decluttered, my laundry caught up, my floors scrubbed, meals prepared on a regular basis - you know, pretty much everything practical.' 'Ohhhh that trivial stuff - like laundry and house cleaning - that stuff doesn't matter! It's all about craftiness!!!' Char, baby, you don't know how much I needed to hear that!

3 Comments:

  • Oh ya baby! I'm right there with you. Laundry, cleaning can't someone else do that. Oh ya I have a cleaning lady, hee hee. But seriously you are an amazing lady with so many talents. Who needs practical. And if you did practical everyday just think how boring life would be.
    SA

    By Blogger Treasured Grace, at 3/22/2006 08:07:00 a.m.  

  • it really IS all about craftiness!!! :) Lx

    By Blogger Lizzy, at 3/23/2006 10:32:00 a.m.  

  • Michelle, you are an amazing artist, and I brag about you when I tell people about Emily's room. Thank you SO much for helping me with this project. Em is loving her garden and spends more time in her room now...I think she feels like it is finally HERS. I have also shown people the photos you posted of the paintings you did for Katie's birthday and the reaction has been one of amazement and appreciation for your talents. God has given you a gift...use it!
    Courtnay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/28/2006 09:22:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home