The Fabricated Goddess

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Happy Sweet Sixteen, Katie-Girl...

Dear Katie, I wasn't able to say everything that was on my heart to say last night, so here I'll add what I didn't say last night. I don't have a daughter, but if I did I would want her to be like you. You are beautiful and full of life. Your spirit radiates love and laughter. You are eager to learn and receptive to God's love. Tulips need to lie dormant all through the cold winter, and then in spring, when the sun shines on them they burst forth in bright colour, giving us such a gift. You, dear girl, have endured much and yet you are blooming too. Know that what you have is worth something. Protect if fiercely. And know, above all else, that you are loved. Love always, Auntie M. (because I don't want to be 'Mrs. YouKnowWho' anymore)

2 Comments:

  • You are sweet beyond sweet to my dd. Thanks so much for making such an effort to make her day soooo incredibly special.
    And Auntie M is perfect, reminds me of Wizard of Oz, LOL!!!

    By Blogger Treasured Grace, at 3/11/2006 03:54:00 p.m.  

  • hey aunty m, how are you? i sound like off the Wizard of Oz. well this is kinda hard to type because of my fingers taped together. yeh, i feel cool. so i would like to thank you for that amazing, superb, painting. you are puuurdy nifty, and crafty, but above all your are awesome. see later allegator, in a awhile crocidile, not to soon big baboon. (ps. srry bout the spelling mistakes)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/11/2006 04:32:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home