The Fabricated Goddess

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Things you don't know about me and will probably wish I hadn't told you...

- I snort when I laugh hard and if I laugh really really hard, some flatulence may also escape. - I have to shave the top of the toe-knuckle (is that even a thing?) on both my big toes because if I don't a little patch of dark hair sprouts up and I start to feel hobbit-ish. - I have a tendency toward clutziness. - I have been known to break into spontaneous interpretive dancing when the mood and company are just right - however, giving my questionable ability to stay on my feet, this can be a very dangerous thing for myself and those around me. - I usually cut my own hair and for the most part you can't tell, unless you are a hairdresser who is giving me my once a year real haircut and you've just combed my hair out and you are holding it up for scrutiny. Then you will notice that it's not cut very well and you'll say 'Soooo, what's this, then?' to which I will reply 'Oh yeah, it just grew out like that. Weird, huh?'. - I am an excellent starter. I can start things like nobodies business. - I am an excellent procrasinator. Don't look at me like that. You can't have everything. - I have a high tolerance for physical pain. - I have a low tolerance for people who are assholes. - I never learned my times tables in Grade 3 but I managed to keep it a secret pretty well. I'm what you'd call a functional math-illiterate. -Despite my mother's best efforts, I have never been able to bring myself to iron clothes on a regular basis.

7 Comments:

  • LOL- I'd have to say I'm the same way except for the high tolerance for pain and lack of math skills. Fractions? What's that?

    Girl, you crack me up. It's good to know that I'm not alone in my idiosyncrasies!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/09/2006 10:50:00 p.m.  

  • Is this really strange?? I'm right there with ya, except for the clumbsy part. Who needs multiplication anyways...that's what calculators are for!! And don't worry I have hobbit toes too!! You make me roflmao!!

    Love your friend Deb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/09/2006 11:43:00 p.m.  

  • The clusmyness was breed into us. NO matter how graceful our parents are on a dance floor you do dangerous interpretive dance and I look like a wounded monkey on crack. But I hide it well buy either getting really drunk at dance bars or just acting cool and standing by the bar saying things like "how you doin."

    As for the hobbit toes thats all you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/10/2006 07:03:00 a.m.  

  • Dont worry about the fraction things I cant spell as you will see in my previous comment. LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/10/2006 07:05:00 a.m.  

  • Wow, I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one!! lol seriously with the cutting my own hair, hobbit toes, starting not finishing, pain tolerance, and not knowing any times tables (well apart from 10x but that doesn't really count, does it?)

    Lx

    By Blogger Lizzy, at 3/10/2006 10:06:00 a.m.  

  • OMG, you and are definetly were meant to be friends! Between our hairy toe knuckles and our clumsiness its a scary thing when they let us out in public. Especially together wearing flip flops, carrying coffee and "watching" our children run a muck in the store.
    Oh well at least we can snort and laugh when we fall down. ROFLOL!!!

    By Blogger Treasured Grace, at 3/11/2006 03:58:00 p.m.  

  • We're supposed to watch our children?? Who KNEW!

    By Blogger Fabricated Goddess, at 3/11/2006 07:07:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home